We all experience a lot of ups and downs. There can be a lot of emergencies in our lives that we just can’t plan for.
Has something like this happened to you?
- Had an accident and need to repair your car - now
- Have emergency medical bills - now
- Need to pay your electric, phone or other utility bill before it gets shut off
- Need to pay your rent or house payment - now
- Had damage to your car or home during a storm or flood (can anyone say Katrina)
- Any other emergency situation
When something unexpected happens we can be caught off guard and need cash right away. Most of us don’t have any emergency cash laying around.
So when we need it, we need it - NOW. Emergency cash advance would come to your rescue. It helps you get the money in case of financial emergencies